Robert Domaleski, MDInternal Medicine
His primary goal as a practitioner is to develop a partnership between himself and his patients to help them knowledgeably navigate a complex medical system. He was awarded the Patient’s Choice Award in 2011 and he received the On-Time Doctor Award in 2014. He holds certifications from the American Board of Internal Medicine and is a member of professional organizations including the American College of Physicians and the Colorado Medical Society.
Patients visiting Dr. Domaleski can receive a full range of medical services. He provides lung tests, heart testing, skin biopsies, and x-ray imaging. When not treating patients, Dr. Domaleski greatly enjoys being involved in church events. He also enjoys hiking, and having a high level of fitness.
- Internal Medicine - Primary - Board Certified
- Gender: Male
- Undergraduate Degree: St. Peter’s College - Jersey City, NJ - 1973
- Graduate Degree: George Washington University School of Medicine & Health Sciences - Washington, DC - 1977
- Internship: Cleveland Metropolitan General Hospital - Cleveland, OH - 1978
- Residency: Cleveland Metropolitan General Hospital - Cleveland, OH - 1979
- Residency: Stamford Hospital - Stamford, CT - 1981